Getting your application ready



You can apply if you live or work in a 'B' postcode. You are also eligible if you are employed by Warwickshire County Council or a tenant of Warwick housing department.
If you are subject to a bankruptcy order, IVA, debt relief order or have unsatisfied CCJs less than four years old from application on your credit report, Citysave will not offer you a loan.

Are you a member of Citysave Credit Union?

Please confirm that you understand this information and are happy to proceed